Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Final Countdown!

Okay, I don't know why, but that song just popped in my head.

But I do have a countdown going on. I have one week until my new release. Yea! My last book 0 to 69 in 5 Minutes came out back in May and now Say it Again is coming out next Saturday. I am so excited. I feel like my writing is getting back on track with new releases coming out.

(I don't want to dwell on negative thoughts, they take up too much energy that I don't have and bring on stress that I don't need. Having good days with fibro hugely depends on low stress, low energy use, oddly good weather, good sleep and a mix of the right vitamins, therapies and exercises. Wow! lots of things going on there and a lot to sort out to get a good day. So the easiest ones on the list seem to be keeping stress down and not using a lot of energy. ) So yes, it has been over a year since my first publisher went under. It has taken me a bit of time to bounce back so to say. Some authors do it quicker than others, but I am dealing with fibro so I will not judge my writing career against anyone else. But with the second release I feel like things are on the up with my career.

So back to new release - Say it Again. It will be first book with Silver Publishing and my first M/M romance. I wanted to share the blurb with everyone today. I don't know what I am going to do this week to celebrate, but I feel like I need to do something on here. So hopefully while I am drying clothes today or reading a good book I will come up with a plan. Now don't hold me to it because a really bad day could pop up this week, but I want to blog everyday this week until the release. On release day, next Saturday, I plan to do a giveaway of my ebook. I'm not sure on how I will do it. I hate hard things, so probably just a leave me comment for a chance to win. Or maybe one entrance for each comment this week with a drawing on Sat. Yes, let's do that. Each comment you leave me this week will equal one entrance for a free copy of Say it Again starting tomorrow, Sunday Aug. 22. Good luck!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment