Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the winner is...

After a long day of running to town, making phones call and so on, I decided to go out to eat for dinner. Drug the kids out as hubby stayed home, but kids were happy to be out on the town.

Anyway...the winner of one ecopy of Say it Again is...

Piper!

I think the odds were stacked in her favor. hehe. Thanks to everyone who entered. And I believe I have a new follower (waving hi.) So I have hit the double digits on followers and it only took me...um...I don't think I'll go there, but I do appreciate each and every one of my readers.

Have a great night and curl up with a good book.

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Piper! And congratulations again, Jasmine, on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new release, Jasmine. And congrats to Piper for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Piper on the win, and congrats to Jasmine on the release of a new book!

    I love the M/M genre. Is there an excerpt of the book posted anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sutton.

    Stacey, hello and welcome to my little corner of the web. I'm so glad you have joined us. And just for your request, I posted an excerpt today.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete