Friday, April 16, 2010

Eye Catching Cover

Fabulous! I just love this one. I even read the blurb. Then I read the excerpt, stopping halfway through to buy the book. I hope it's as good as it promises to be.

Redemption by E. Jamie
Cover art by Valerie Tibbs
Published by Amira Press

I checked out Varlerie Tibbs portfolio on her website and it is just beautiful. I usually look at different online stores to find a cover for this edition to my blog. Today, I saw a few that I liked by different publishers. And when I went to Tibbs website, I found most of them there. How ironic is that? Anyway, Ms. Jamie should thank Ms. Tibbs, because the cover make me stop in the first place. Of course the blurb and excerpt reeled me in. And oddly, when I went to Ms. Jamie's website, I discovered that we are Facebook friends. I've been wanting to read more books of my FB friends, so I guess I'll start with this one.

Blurb:

On the run from a murderous uncle, Katie Beaumont married outlaw Ben Cready the day before he was supposed to hang. They shared one night of explosive passion and for six months, she'd believed herself a widow. Now Ben is back to claim what's his, and that includes the sweet bride he'd never been able to forget.

Buy Link

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice cover! I like the golden colors.

    ReplyDelete