Monday, February 8, 2010

Pajamas or Jeans?

I hate when people go out in pajama pants, though I completely understand why. You're comfy at home all warm and snug. It's late at night and then your beloved child pipes up with a oh, by they way, I need such and such for school tomorrow. It's 40% of my grade. So what do you do? Change or just run out in the pajamas?

How about PajamaJeans? A new kind of pants have come out. They feel like pajamas but look like jeans. Check them out. I think I could go for it.




I would have posted the video, but the type of video is not supported by blogger. Sorry.


Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to think about pajama jeans yet. I'll have to get a pair and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could live in them, sit at home, go to the store. Whatever. I hate to get dressed.

    ReplyDelete