Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wow

It's Dec. and the another year has almost passed. I can't believe it. Things have been so hectic for me this year. My fibro just won't seem to get under control, and because of that and life, I have been AWOL from here. I have been keeping up with the HEARTreview blog though. So, be sure to check it out and see the latest reviewed books for Dec. HEART will also have special holiday review later this month. Date TBD. Looks like somewhere between the 14 and 19 as it is right now. I hope everyone will check it out. If you'd like a book reviewed by HEARTreview details are on the blog.



HEARTreview

I want to blog more in the new year. I would love to hear from readers to tell me what they want to see on my blog.

If I don't make it back on here before 2010, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with many blessing.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment