Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Writing World

2009 has been and up and down year for my writing. But the good news is I have a story slotted to come out from eXcessica on May 10 called 0 to 69 in 5 Minutes. I'm excited about this one. It's my longest story to be published so far.

I also have a current WIP I'm working on. I'm 22K into it. Not sure how long it's going to end up, but it's a historical period piece set in 1933. I'm excited about this one too. I've written about 4,500 words in the last 3 weeks. Which is really good for me because I have been struggling with my fibromyalgia for months now. And with the winter and bad weather coming, it doesn't look good for the next few months. Maybe things will settle down some after the holiday craze. Anyway, I hope to keep everyone updated on how the new WIP is going. And maybe 2010 will be the year I pull out all those unfinished mss. Maybe!

Be sure to check out my review blog HEARTreview to see all the Christmas stories I've been reading.

Happy Holidays

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment