Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy Weekend

Yesterday was cloudy and rainy. And it looks like today is going to be the same. I spent all day yesterday editing my latest contracted book titled 0 to 69 in 5 Minutes. I managed to get through the entire book. I hope that means it's smooth and not just my eyes glazing over because I have read it so many times.

And since I have the holiday off of work today, I'll probably be doing something glamorous published authors have the privilege to do- laundry. Yep I have a whole heap to do. My fibromite body is telling me that it probably won't get done and start with what will get the kids through the school week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Columbus Day. Honestly, I think it's a holiday we celebrate because people who get off work on this day, don't want to give up a day off. I mean, I don't care how crazy the holiday is, I just love my day off of work with the kidos in school.


Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I went to the post office and then when my son came out empty-handed, realized it was Columbus Day... and hoped like hell the bank wasn't recognizing the holiday, too. Luckily, it was business as usual for the bank. Hope you had a nice day off.

    ReplyDelete