Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fibro and Me

Wow! Fibro has been kicking my butt lately. It seems that my depression isn't getting better. I'm tired and ache all the time. Just getting out of bed is a struggle these days. They (and just who are they?) say that fibro doesn't get worse. "They" must not have fibro. I know it doesn't shorten my life span. Nor does it progress like cancer. But I swear I get more and more symptoms as time passes.

Anyway, I don't want to whine about it.

So how many of my readers out there have fibro or know someone who does? Because the next time they say they don't feel good, they probably don't. But if you are out there reading this, leave me message about your or your friend's struggle. Sometimes I like to know that I am not alone in this illness.

Tell me what you do to make yourself feel better. I like to have a piece of dark chocolate everyday, at least 70% or more cocoa printed on the label. It seems to help me with my fog that I get bad. Try Endangered Species. I love their chocolate and they are an eco-friendly company that donates 10% of the profits to help support endangered species. You can read all about their eco efforts, their chocolate, and many other things at their site.


Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing. You've got so much on your plate right now, too!
    P

    ReplyDelete