Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shout Out Contest!

Contest Time

In honor of my latest story coming out Earth Day, April 22, I'm holding a contest. I'm going to make this real easy for you. For a chance to win an ebook copy of Coming Together: Al Fresco anthology, all you have to do is give me a shout out.

Yes, that's it!

Just give me a hey, hello, or I always like to hear I love your blog. Leave me something. Are you a writer or reader? Even say hey and tell me your latest release. (Coming Together is all about charity so I would like them to get most of the exposure so just the name and publisher please, no long excerpt.) If you're a reader, you can tell me your favorite author (and it doesn't have to be me, but I love being buttered up. Not in the literal sense though.) If you're shy, just leave a hello and that will be fine.

I'll announce the winner in two weeks, May 3.

Coming Together: Al Fresco

The latest in Alessia Brio's charity anthology series, Coming Together: Al Fresco features stories in which the action takes place without a bed... or a bedroom. All proceeds benefit Conservation International. GREEN is the new black!

Check out the line up of this book!

So what are you waiting for? Give me a shout out.

Jasmine

14 comments:

  1. Hey, Jasmine.

    It was nice meeting you today over at the Coffee Time Romance Group.

    I'm a dark fantasy/horror/erotica writer. I have two dark fantasy stories over at loveyoudivine(dot)com (The Witch, the Hunter and the Bride in the Gremlins anthology and Hamadryad) and I have a free short story available at purplesword(dot)com entitled 'A Night to Remember'. I also have a website at bretjordan(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anthology sounds like a fun read. Quite a few authors. I like the theme of your blog. I am a tea drinker also. I am sorry to say, I have not read any of your books, but I will have to correct that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you at Coffee time today. I am a paranormal/time travel writer with Amira Press. Love your website.
    Wishing you a wonderful day in your corner of the world.
    Sarah McNeal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine,
    I also like the theme of your blog. You are a new author to me, so I will have to check out your books. I have a lot of favorite authors so it would be hard for me to choose just one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone, thanks for the shout outs. I'm glad you like my blog. I can't wait to get my copy of this book and read it myself. Lots of great looking stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a reader and I don't have a favorite author. Whoever I'm reading at the time is my favorite author. I enjoy all types of books. I like the colors of your blog-green is the new black. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these books we already have 4 of them. They are amazing stories and i love that they raise money for excelent causes. thats how i started reading with them i bought Under Fire for the bush fires.

    Good luck with your new release.
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jasmine,

    I'm a reader and I wanted to say Hi. I read everything by everyone. I have a list of 47 favorite authors that I read everything they've ever written. As long as the writing is good, the story interesting and I like a little romance thrown in but it is not necessary, I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Jasmine!

    You have a great blog and some provocative covers. I'm a paranormal romance writer, too. I have two books with Mystic Moon Press. Good luck with your newest release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jasmine - I'm looking forward to this release. Alessia has done a great job with the other "Coming Together" anthologies that I've read, and it's nice to have a good read that also benefits charity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello orelukjp0, thanks for stopping by.

    Thank you Christine, I'm pretty fond of my covers.

    Amy, I know what you mean. I have a story coming out in the Against the Odds anthology and I can't wait for that one. The charity is very close to my heart. I'm sure I'll be doing a contest for that one in June as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm shouting! I'm shouting! This looks like an awesome anthology, Jas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I'm very happy to shout out to you but I want to tell you about your books. Marital Affair and All for An Angel are the kind of books that I love. So it looks like I will be buying 2 more books.

    loretta lbcanton@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete