In honor of my latest story coming out Earth Day, April 22, I'm holding a contest. I'm going to make this real easy for you. For a chance to win an ebook copy of Coming Together: Al Fresco anthology, all you have to do is give me a shout out.
Yes, that's it!
Just give me a hey, hello, or I always like to hear I love your blog. Leave me something. Are you a writer or reader? Even say hey and tell me your latest release. (Coming Together is all about charity so I would like them to get most of the exposure so just the name and publisher please, no long excerpt.) If you're a reader, you can tell me your favorite author (and it doesn't have to be me, but I love being buttered up. Not in the literal sense though.) If you're shy, just leave a hello and that will be fine.
I'll announce the winner in two weeks, May 3.
Coming Together: Al Fresco
The latest in Alessia Brio's charity anthology series, Coming Together: Al Fresco features stories in which the action takes place without a bed... or a bedroom. All proceeds benefit Conservation International. GREEN is the new black!
Check out the line up of this book!
- Adam & Eve on a Raft (Robert Buckley)
- Afternoon of a Faun (Helen E.H. Madden)
- Anal Alley (Sommer Marsden)
- Ask for It (Jude Mason)
- Blonde on a Harley (Teresa Noelle Roberts)
- For Want of a Woodpecker (Ripley Patton)
- Foreign Parts (Rachelle Le-Monnier)
- Hailey's Comet (Jae Knight)
- Happy Endings (Jamie Hill)
- Hidden in Fog (Teresa Noelle Roberts)
- Mahalo (Allison Wonderland)
- Making Rain (Angela Caperton)
- Midnight Ménage à Trois (Heather Lin)
- Natural Tease (Arya Rewan)
- Outside in the Rain (Andrea Dale)
- Pantheism 101 (Alessia Brio)
- Paradise Valley (Michelle Houston)
- Reclining Buddha (Lisabet Sarai)
- Rites of Consummation (Nicole Gestalt)
- Silver Bells and Cockle Shells (Shanna Germain)
- Slow Burn (Sophie Mouette)
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes (Rita Winchester)
- Sparrow Takes Flight (Giselle Renarde)
- The Journey Home (Jasmine Black)
- The Roof (Selena Kitt)
- Untouched Perfection (Moondancer Drake)
- Wet as Spring (Robin Elizabeth)
- Wildlife (Randy Foster)
So what are you waiting for? Give me a shout out.