Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March Updates

I am a day late on this. My back has been hurting me, so I finally went to the doctor and she gave me some pain medicine that knocked me out. I went to sleep last night after I got home from work at about 6:30 and I didn't get up until about 11:30 today.

Anyway, back to my goals. I stayed on track with my blog, all but 2- last night and my fibro and me post. I couldn't think of anything to say that didn't sound like I was whining, so I skipped that post. But it will be up in April.

I haven't subbed anything and I don't have anything out with anyone. So nothing to report on there. I did finish all my goals for the month. I even started on chapter 14 of my WIPP. And I ordered business cards. I thought it was time since I have 2 books out and 2 coming out. By this summer I'll have a back list!

I also have some trailers and author websites scheduled for the next couple of months. I feel great about that having to write it down on a schedule. Makes me think people are reading my blog. So, if you are keeping up or checking in with my blog, I'd love for you to give me a shout. Leave a comment even if it just says hey. I loved to know if you enjoy reading my rantings, any certain blog title you like or even don't like. Let me hear from you.

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine,

    I enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the good work and I hope your back feels better.

    Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aubrie. I'm glad you enjoy it.

    The meds takes away the pain for a little while but the side effects that make me tired last longer. So I have to be careful not to take them too close together or I'll be knocked out. hehe. Missed the evil day job today because I was out like a light.

    ReplyDelete