Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb. Goals


February is a short month and we are already at day 4. But here is my list of goals for the month.


1. Keep with my blog schedule. Hopefully my Internet will stay up and allow me to do so.

2. I have a story coming out on the 14th, so I would like to send it out to at least 5 review sites.

3. Work on my blog site and add things like links.

4. Start chapter 4 on my WIP.


Okay, short list yes. But like I said before, this is a short month and my daughter has me gone 4 nights a week with ballet and play practice. Plus, I have fibromyalgia and I took a nasty fall off my front steps. I landed pretty hard and I'm afraid my fibro is flaring up. Of course, I expected it to when I fell, since fibro symptoms flare when there is stress or trauma.

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Be careful on those stairs, girlfriend! Hang in there.
    P

    ReplyDelete