Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


It's 2009!
This year I have decided to start a blog. So there's no better time than the 1st to begin.

In the spirit of tradition, I'd like to share my new year's resolutions. Not that I will follow through with any of them, but it's nice to dream.

1. Lose the holiday weight I gained three years ago. When I get that off, I'll work on the weight from two years ago. Hey time flies by.

2. Get a raise.

3. Eat healthier. (Hum, I think I have to do this to achieve #1.)

4. Finish the stories I have started and get them ready to submit.

5. Attend more author chats.

In the spirit of starting new traditions, I'd like to share my new year's un-resolution's. Hopefully, I will follow through with these.

1. Continue to write the stories in my heart and head.

2. Continue to talk to the voices in my head and acknowledge they exist. (aka, stay on the meds.)

3. Continue to love my husband and create a happy environment in my home for my family. (aka, stay on the meds.)

4. Continue to work hard at my day job and serve veterans the best I can. (aka, stay on the meds.)

5. Relax, enjoy life and follow my dreams. (aka, stay on the meds.)
Thank you to Paris Knight for creating the picture for me.

Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. Starting a blog is a great way to begin the new year. Great Resolutions! Especially the "follow your dreams" one. That's one of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "stay on the meds" Too funny. Good luck with all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new year resolutions, and staying on the "meds" sounds like a good idea too, lol.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Jasmine! Stay on the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be right there with, as in staying on the meds...

    Good goals! Mine include getting more books written and not crying when my one and only baby goes off to college next fall. I mean, really, who is going to carry in the groceries and move laundry around for me? I'm gonna miss the child.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete